A Video Blog and live Diary!

[postlink]http://diaphragmblues.blogspot.com/2009/09/prof-mary-margaret-reynolds-video-blog.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CcJZvC1iVcendofvid
[starttext]
Crazy Professor! Fun with Props 2:




_____________________________________

The Clown Thanks Rebecca Kuhn for her comment:



__________________________________________________________________
A Conversation between Roberta and the Artificial Intelligence chat-bot "iGod."

Judy: Hi god, it's me Judy.
iGod: Hi there . I am a Christian.
Judy: are you?
iGod: I won't say “yes” or “no” right now.
Judy: you are not Jewish?
iGod: I am a Christianity.
Judy: I am Buddhism.
iGod: I am glad to hear that you are Buddhism.
Judy: thank you.
iGod: you are quite welcome.
Judy: I wanted to ask some advise
iGod: Ask it.
Judy: i am called "mom" by people who are not my children! what can I do about this?
iGod: It's good to meet you, “ mom”. Will that accomplish your objective? Try talking to me.
Judy: But i...
iGod: You?
Judy: I am NOT your mom!
iGod: I am sorry to hear that you are not my mom.
Judy: why are you sorry?
iGod: Was there no need to apologize?
Judy:Alas, I do not think you understand :(
iGod: Why not?
Judy: Because I am me, a complex person, not simply a mom.
iGod: Good reason. Do you mean your name is you a complex person not simply a mom?
Judy: think of it this way: "god" is more of a mom to the world, than I am.
iGod: God is always thinking. Signs point to yes. Ask Dancing Alice if it is.
Judy: But will "dancing Alice" call me mom as well?
iGod: Does it really matter. It's good to meet you, mom as well.
Judy: Shit!
iGod: What makes you say that?
Judy: I’m not mom! My name is Judy!
iGod: I am glad to hear that you are not mom. I am always glad to make new friends, Judy.
Judy: Finally. Thank you.
iGod: At last. You are quite welcome.

[endtext]




No comments: