Asshole in the Ad - 2:2

[postlink]http://diaphragmblues.blogspot.com/2009/09/asshole-in-ad-22.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHon5u3e77Eendofvid
[starttext]

Lindsay, AKA the Poet, reads one of her poems at an open reading, “Asshole in the Ad.”


“Asshole in the Ad.”


THE POET AKA LINDSAY
I went through the personal ads, well you know it’s the latest fade, I met a guy named Bobby you see, and later that night, he got me drunk on JD.
My hormones were all a swirling, his kisses had my toes a curling.
His technique was totally rad, and that’s when I fell for the asshole in the ad.
Didn’t use a pill or a diaphragm, didn’t have a rubber or an IUD. Now Mother Nature is playing her hand. And Bobby Ray said: see you later man.
He’s the asshole in the ad, asshole in the ad, asshole in the ad.
Now, Bobby smiled and said: hey, it’s not mine. Besides it wasn’t that great of a time. As he walked away on that rainy day, I wished this pregnancy away.
I felt so helpless what could I do, I ran to the law to help me through. But like my feet Bobby Ray disappeared and ladies and gentlemen, I don’t want to make you nervous but my water just broke right here.
Lindsay Pours Water from a pitcher and drinks
Didn’t use a pill or a diaphragm, didn’t have a rubber or an IUD. Now Mother Nature is playing her hand. And Bobby Ray said: See you later man.
He’s the asshole in the ad, asshole in the ad, sorry kid that’s your dad.














[endtext]